To enroll, please contact our centre managers via email or phone call to arrange a centre tour. During your centre tour, you will be given information about our programme fees. It is also an opportunity for you to observe our classroom in action.
Kids Friendly Home accepts children from three months through six years.
Kids Friendly home reserves the right to deny enrollment to students who have developmental problems that interfere with the student’s learning process. If the student can adapt, the facility is open to him, but if a personal aide is required, the school does not share this cost.
Procedure for Admission
- Call for an appointment to tour the facility Phone: (012) 336 710. Children are welcome to come.
- Fill out an application attached with a copy of supporting document of the child’s Birth Certificate, photo and parent’s ID.
- Signed financial agreement to be submitted with $20 administration fee.
Our daily fee covers for:
- Daycare operation hours between 6.30am – 6.00pm
- Preschool operation hours between 8am – 4pm
- Excursions / incursions
- Two refreshments serve in the morning and afternoon
- Lunch will be provided. However, parent can bring their own snack and lunch each day.
To find out more about our daily fee, please contact us directly via email or phone call.
Phone: 012 336 710/088 991 8150